Fabulous Flowers for Spring Planting
For some people, the warming weather is a call to dust off the gardening gear and get out and tend to beautiful plants and flowers. For others of us not blessed with a green thumb (guilty!) there may be some trepidation around the spring planting season. One way to ease into spring planting is with container gardens since they can add instant color without a lot of effort. Here is a list of flowers to look for at your local nursery or garden center to create fun and easy potted gardens for your spring curb appeal.
- Impatiens. These colorful flowers are about as easy as it gets to care for. Just plant, keep watered and watch them bloom all season long.
- Geranium. If remembering to water your outdoor garden is an issue for you (ahem, me), geraniums are the way to go. They can handle getting watered a little less often while still remaining healthy and beautiful.
- Begonia. These hearty flowers come in so many colors and varieties it is easy to find some to love. They also are considered “self-cleaning”, meaning they drop the old blossoms on their own rather than you having to remove them, so they are easy to maintain!
- Fanflower. These white, pink or blue flowers are great for adding some volume and draping to your containers as they will grow out and over the edges of your pots.
- Petunia. Again, with petunias you have many colors and varieties to choose from so you can really customize your containers. Petunias are easy to care for and will keep their blooms through the spring and summer months.
While we may not all be gardening experts, we are all mortgage experts ready to answer any questions you may have. Let us help you make your home financing experience a great one; call us today at 952-942-0110 or visit our www.CambriaMortgage.com.