Fall in Love with Autumn Décor
Fall means guests, family and get-togethers. Make sure your curb appeal and home are welcoming with these easy to do fall decorating tips.
- Porch and Patio. Mums are a fall standard, but up your decorating game with some gourds and pumpkins around your planters. Gourds and fall vegetables come in many appealing colors and can add that extra punch of excitement to your outside spaces.
- Look for Copper. Copper is the new “it” metal for fall with its bright hue and autumnal glow. Look for copper vases to display colorful flowers and add touches of copper to your tablescape for a new and fresh look.
- Seasonal Style. The colors of fall are warm and inviting. Focus on oranges, deep yellows and work in greens and metals to keep things updated. Sticking with a color palate can allow you to play with textures and fun shapes while still keeping things focused.
- Pops of Plaid. When looking to spruce up your sitting area, don’t overlook a pop of plaid. Plaid throws and blankets can add a fall feel and come in many shades and color combinations to compliment any room.
- Textural interest. Swapping out light summer fabrics for heavier, softer fall fabrics is a quick way to make your living area updated for the season. Look for velvet, faux furs and other luxurious fabrics on throws and pillows to add an instant level of comfort.
- Stay Outdoors. Make sure you can continue to enjoy your outdoor living areas by adding some throws and pillows to seating areas. The crisp air is a luxury in the fall, but keeping the chill away will be key to your enjoyment. Keep a basket or storage bin nearby in case of inclement weather.
The experts at Cambria® Mortgage™ are always available to provide guidance and answer questions about home ownership. For more information, visit CambriaMortgage.com or call 952-942-0110.