Kitchen Gadgets That Will Help You Cook Like a Pro
Cooking at home can be fun, nutritious and can save you money, however, certain tasks in the kitchen can make the process feel like a chore. Read on for fun kitchen gadgets that you can get on Amazon to assist you with your next culinary adventure.
- Grape and Tomato Slicer. There are Pinterest hacks to show an easy way to slice grapes and small tomatoes. If Pinterest needs to tell us how to do something, there is a need for an easier way! Get this slicer on Amazon for under $10 and never slice these little fruits one-by-one again.
- Pineapple Slicer. On the subject of difficult fruits to slice, pineapple has to be close to the top. With the prickly outside and juicy inside, these can be a disaster waiting to happen. Use a pineapple slicer like this one to avoid all the usual pitfalls and enjoy your treat faster!
- Cherry and Olive Pitter. Popping the pits out of cherries and olives can be a lot more fun with this pitting tool. Save yourself time and frustration and get to the fruits of your labor faster!
- Meat Shredder. The options with shredded meat are nearly endless, but getting the meat shredded can seem like an endless task. Purchase a tool like the ShredMachine to make quick work of the shredding, or just pop the meat in a bowl and use your hand mixer to tackle the task.
- Apple Cutter. While this is a pretty standard kitchen tool, there are new uses to explore. Need potato wedges? Break out the apple cutter. Need onions for kebabs? Don’t cry, use the apple cutter. Making a fruit salad with berries? Get nice little chunks with the apple cutter.
- Stuffed Burger Press. Minnesota is known as the home of the Juicy Lucy, a burger with the cheese inside the patty, but you can make these at home with a stuffed burger press. Add all kinds of custom ingredients and impress your guests with your culinary prowess.
The experts at Cambria® Mortgage™ are always available to provide guidance and answer questions about home ownership. For more information, visit CambriaMortgage.com or call 952-942-0110.